<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32114971?origin\x3dhttp://kanduckyballers.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
All will see how great is our God!



links

adwyn
aileen
ale
alicia
alina
andrew
andrew2
annboo
aravind
carey
charles
charmaine chew
charmaine
danny
daryl
deb
deborah
deva
dng
e jin
elaine
elaine poems
elyssa
evan
flor
felicia
hazel
isabel
ivan
jarryl
jeanette
jeanne
jeremy
jiaxian
jingmin
joakim
joanna
joash
jocelyn
john
joshua
joy
joy chin
julia
karwei
kayi
keann
kelvin
kelmo
kenji
kenny
kinyip
lydia
megan
mel
natali
nianci
nic
pastor charissa
pastor jenn
sammi
sam
serene
shermaine
steph
su-ann
subha
tiffany
vanessa
weiyan
NJC netball
SCGS netball
ZYD
06ip02


let all the earth rejoice!




time is in His hands

August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008


char(:

Saturday, January 12, 2008


finally, here is my long-awaited graduation post.
Look at this photograph

at hannah's farewell, with jocelyn being possessive

Everytime I do it makes me laugh

the woman herself, with her spasticated big white underwear for a farewell present


How did our eyes get so red


hey netballers, put that big smile on your face cos even though we might've lost to RGS, we've faced the giants and lived to tell the tale. and all thanks to the bballers for coming down to support as well.

And what the hell is on Joey's head


why, none other than the Rizalina of course

And this is where I grew up


in SC's first netball camp where we learnt not to be (quote sasha) "sissies". we're all flour and fun. and i think i was chubbier O.O


I think the present owner fixed it up


yeah, low ay nar put those rainbow swings in our compound.


I never knew we'd ever went without


Joeyyyy where're you? stop hiding already.


The second floor is hard for sneaking out

except this was the third floor and why would we wanna sneak out anyway school is fun!

And this is where I went to school

see that big shiny trophy? yeahhh. now that's us, CHAMPIONS.

Most of the time had better things to do

like pop the cork for 2006! and create a banner after which posing in my garden

Criminal record says I broke in twice


netball trip to KL! sunway lagoon.


I must have done it half a dozen times


Loretta's birthday party!

I wonder if it's too late

Should i go back and try to graduate

Thank you for that flattering testimonial Ms Tan

Life's better now then it was back then

cos i've got you to make me stronger

If I was them I wouldn't let me in

high on drugs. sorry

Oh, oh, oh

Every memory of looking out the back door

I had the photo album spread out on my bedroom floor

and i remember my p6 buddy. hope you're in sc right now, cos that's the best in store for you.



It's hard to say it, time to say it


hey dodo bird i'll miss you


Goodbye, goodbye.

ms heng and all that she stood for

Every memory of walking out the front door

yy come back

I found the photo of the friend that I was looking for

hey sista

It's hard to say it, time to say it

yellow and green are our sc school badge

ain't nobody gonna be our match

Goodbye, goodbye.


Remember the old arcade

& i love the part where aileen eats her own head


Blew every dollar that we ever made

neoprints are so ex but hey i got a tiara for free


The cops hated us hangin' out

we meet like 4 times a year or something. so amazing, you'd think singapore was the size of china.



They say somebody went and burned it down

syzzling hot and you can't deny it


We used to listen to the radio

and im sorry for my horrible singing during class


and sing along with every song we know

count on me Singapore


We said someday we'd find out how it feels

the three musketeers having adventures all round the world


To sing to more than just the steering wheel

4sy YEAH


4sy YEAH


DO YOU WANNA ROCK THE HOUSE


Kim's the first girl I kissed

meet kim the elephant

I was so nervous that I nearly missed


She's had a couple of kids since then


I haven't seen her since god knows when

Oh, oh, oh

jocelyn acting shy on racial harmony day



I miss that town



I miss the faces

trackers <3


You can't erase

the fact that we're just the best


You can't replace it

the times we had together and the memories captured by photos worth a thousand words

I miss it now



I can't believe it


sec 3 dual indiv champs (:


So hard to stay

cos pearl's so smart she should just keep jc and hop on to harvard already


Too hard to leave it
SC netballer always, to the very end of the age


If I could I relive those days

when i could crash your house on a whim

I know the one thing that would never change

it starts with L and ends with an OVE

for love of the game

so many random and bittersweet memories, so many photos to sort through and yet too little. my oscar-winning thank you speech would take a whole 24 hours. but for all of you who constituted a part of SCGS and my life, I LOVE YOU.



trembling at His voice,11:16 AM
You are worthy of our praise