<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32114971?origin\x3dhttp://kanduckyballers.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
All will see how great is our God!



links

adwyn
aileen
ale
alicia
alina
andrew
andrew2
annboo
aravind
carey
charles
charmaine chew
charmaine
danny
daryl
deb
deborah
deva
dng
e jin
elaine
elaine poems
elyssa
evan
flor
felicia
hazel
isabel
ivan
jarryl
jeanette
jeanne
jeremy
jiaxian
jingmin
joakim
joanna
joash
jocelyn
john
joshua
joy
joy chin
julia
karwei
kayi
keann
kelvin
kelmo
kenji
kenny
kinyip
lydia
megan
mel
natali
nianci
nic
pastor charissa
pastor jenn
sammi
sam
serene
shermaine
steph
su-ann
subha
tiffany
vanessa
weiyan
NJC netball
SCGS netball
ZYD
06ip02


let all the earth rejoice!




time is in His hands

August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008


char(:

Thursday, April 05, 2007


TGIT (: and tmr it'd be TGIF! and sunday it'll be TGIS.



Why?


-Nicole Nordeman



We rode into town the other day,
just me and my Daddy.
He said I'd finally reached that age,
and I could ride next to him on a horse
that of course was not quite as wide
We heard a crowd of people shouting
and so we stopped to find out why
There was that man that my dad said he loved,
but today there was fear in his eyes
So i said Daddy why are they screaming?
Why are the faces of some of them beaming?
Why is he dressed in that bright purple robe?
I bet that crown hurts him
more than he shows
Daddy please can't you do something?
He looks as if he's going to cry
You said he is stronger than all of those guys
Daddy please tell me why,
why does everyone want him to die?
Later that day the sky grew cloudy
and daddy said I should go inside
Somehow he knew things would get stormy,
boy was he right
But i could not keep from wondering
if there was something that he had to hide
So after he left I had to find out,
I was not afraid of getting lost
So I followed the crowds to a hill
where I knew men had been killed
And i heard a voice come from a cross:
And it said:





Father why are they screaming.


Why are the faces of some of them beaming?


Why are they casting their lots for my clothes??


This crown of thorns


hurts me much more than it shows,


Father please can't you do something?


I know that you must hear my cry


I thought i could handle a cross of this size,


Father remind me why,


why does everyone want me to die.


When will i understand why?

My precious Son,


I hear them screaming.


I'm watching the face of the enemy beaming


but soon I will clothe you in robes of my own.


Jesus this hurts me more than you know


But this dark hour I must do nothing.

Though I've heard your unbearable cry


the power in your blood destroys all the lies,


soon you'll see past their unmerciful eyes.


Look there below see the child


trembling by her father's side.


Now I can tell you why,


she is why you must die.






ISNT IT SUCH A BEAUTIFUL POEM.ive had it for a few years now, thank God its printed on yellow paper (: haha who's up for some lit analysis.



the thing i dont like about it is that the child cant be by her father's side because "So after he left I had to find out, /I was not afraid of getting lost /So i followed the crowds to a hill".and another thing is Jesus wasnt there only to die for innocent little children!look at it this way.i love lil kids.




i think i might be a teacher next time.of course i dont wanna teach ahbeng sec sch students right?but Jesus is the teacher who teaches everyone! even the most hardcore gaming addict who sleeps in class and smokes and goes underage pubbing and has no respect for the teacher at all.hes so cool :D



sigh, last sat when we watched passion of the christ for combined cell, i felt really inspired to write a poem.was washing i had my bro's tablet pc.but ohwell.who wants to watch it with me agn :D:D


Dramatic Coloratura Soprano says:
miss ya as a fren girl
Dramatic Coloratura Soprano says:
take care
mirikashitakutoku motoji meikutochikitoji says:
haha pls lah
mirikashitakutoku motoji meikutochikitoji says:
you damn old can
mirikashitakutoku motoji meikutochikitoji says:
no need to add the last part
mirikashitakutoku motoji meikutochikitoji says:
LOL

thats my exguitar teacher(:

tdy i bought a mechanical pencil and green ink refill.then i went back up to class.and then i unzipped my pencil case.and then i almost smacked myself on the head, exclaiming SHIT I THINK I THREW MY GREEN PEN AWAY.and lavannia and nianci started laughing at me.then i checked and no my green pen was still safe and sound -.- coz ytd i remembered clearing out some inkless stuff from my pencil case.sigh at least i discovered im not that retarded yet.

aft class, cheer practicing.i decided to go outside the class and close the front door to see how loud they were.coz 4pe was all the way down in the courtyard groundfloor, and from the 3rd floor we could hear their cheer perfectly clear.and while i was sitting out there, i sank to the ground.omg, they were dead.nicole came out of the toilet and she was like i fell asleep!(listening to them) and that was what i'd just been saying to olivia.and kristyn came by too, and we all agreed that my class was pathetic.sigh.

so i went back in,asked them if they wanted to do it agn.we repeated it a few times, it got better.but then i realised that emelyn din know the steps.she'll be the death of me!hahah.so yeah, i think if over the weekend she and clarissa meet up to run, then i'll go too and teach her the steps.vanessa supp to follow up with her tmr too coz they're chem proj partners.

im sup scared for cheer.i think!it carries 20 points?we may be the leading class but if EMILY NICKLES' class wins and we get nothing, we only have 20 points over them.and they have points on sports day uncounted.but!im confident lah huh.i just reallyreallyreally wanna win that cheer.

BUT!4sy, we can do it yes! haha after the com i shall upload any vids belle tan takes.or at least get someone to upload it on youtube so i can put it up here (:

during bio i burned myself!slight lah.and i screamed really loudly.part shock part PAIN LAH.because the testube was on the rack and i touched it accidentally.omg.this confirms that i am so not taking bio in jc, and not just because of the dissection either.and even worse, CHEM.mygod.i'd be spilling concentrated sulphuric acid all over myself and within a few practs i'd need full body plastic surgery.

i want that nj coach.even twice a week.even once.


trembling at His voice,10:21 PM
You are worthy of our praise